Thursday, September 11, 2008

What a day!

Well it has been a day of learning. I have managed to move my pictures from computer to Picasa and then posting them to here with out too many dramatic outburst. Hopefully it will all become like second nature soon and I can stop filling each post with details of my learnt web-knowledge.
There are still a few things that are stopping me from posting certain vital-to -the-point pictures. I am still trying to workout how to be sure that credit for the snap/styling is given where it is due and a small blob of 'stage fright'. Both of these things I plan to have straightened out by the morning so that guilt free posting can commence.
In the mean time I leave you with some pictures to make you go 'Awww'.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Smile said...

'Certainly made me co 'Awwww', nice pics first time blogger Seona