Monday, September 29, 2008

Animal Sculpture.

Whilst in Scotland a few years ago I developed an obsession with this stone dog. I was staying at one of the most amazing hotels that I have ever had the opportunity to stay in with fab. views,service and facilities but the only thing I could see was the stone dog. There was no possible way of taking this as my souvenir, bath products would have to suffice, but a hunt was on. Finding good life like sculptures of animals is not as easy as one might think. I have viewed some dodgy creations, all of course within my price range but none as beautiful as this one.


Loch Lommond. Scotland













That was until I took my search to the internet. This coincided with finally having access to broadband. Oh how this has changed my life!
Now I can pour over as many images of top class sculpture that my wee brain can cope with...here are some of my favorites.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: